I've been nominated :)

MAD Blog Awards

Friday 4 January 2013

CHRISTMAS DAY 2012


I have to be honest and say that I wasn't looking forward to christmas this year, Yes I no I have 2 wonderful kids to enjoy it with, but earlier in the year I lost some-one very dear to me, she was only 14 years old and it was the first christmas in 3 years that I wouldn't be able to speak too.
But I did enjoy christmas as luckily I was surrounded by my wonderful children, family and friends.




The kids pile of presents, Ruby had a bike as her main present, Dj's main present was alot smaller as it was a childs touchpad with various learning apps on, that he can also play games, listen to music, access the net and take pictures on.
I decided on the kids touchpad for dj as he is dyslexic so I wanted something that not only would he like but will also learn on.






A few more pictures from throughout the day, The kids opening their presents, Ruby who decided it was a good idea to sit in her dolls pram, and wanted pushing around the house in it, which I will say was hard work as i had to bend right down, and was scared of the pram breaking whilst she was sat in it.
Dj and ruby playing with one of the play-doh sets they each had for christmas, and another of some of us who were here for dinner.

The kids had a fantastic day and loved everything that santa had got for them, I loved everything santa got for me as well, especially my new pj's and slippers, perfect for these horrible cold nights we're currently having.
I hope you all had a fantastic day and got lots of lovely presents

No comments:

Post a Comment