I've been nominated :)

MAD Blog Awards

Saturday 16 February 2013

I FEEL YUMMY AGAIN

For a few months i have been feeling slightly low and trying to lose weight at the same time, I've not socialized much, stuck in the house which isn't good for me at all.
Well i managed to lose half a stone but still felt low, when a friend who i hadn't seen for a few months asked me if i fancied a night out, saying i could get ready at her's and stay their as well.
My daughter was already in her dad's so i just had to find a sitter for DJ, not having any luck i phoned my friend back and said i wouldn't be able to go out as their was no-one to look after DJ, when she said her daughter would do it.

Now im happy to walk round in my leggings, baggy tops most days, don't often bother with my hair, it's normally thrown in a pony-tail, make up is very rare, I always feel like a scruff and if im honest look like one to, This is because of the way i have been feeling.


This is me, all ready to go out, dressed up, hair coloured, and make up on, I feel like a new me, and i love this pic as it shows that i do have a decent figure ( Not bad for having kids ) and with a push up bra i have a cleavage whooo, LOL


This is me and my friend, her daughter took the picture and told us to pose like lady's, so this is our best pose.
I felt and looked good and it's given me back some of my confidence, made me feel happier again, I did get a few compliments as well which was a great boost

So i have decided from now on just because im a mummy it doesn't mean i can't look good, and if it make's me feel happier, more confidence in myself then thats good as it will rub of on the kids as well

No comments:

Post a Comment