I've been nominated :)

MAD Blog Awards

Sunday 2 February 2014

Bad day with my depression

Argggghhhhhhh......
This is how i feel today, I no im lucky to have two beautiful children, family close by and good friends. But at the momment i feel as if the depression is winning and its not nice.

I've just sat and cried for the past half hour, over what exactly i can't say. I just feel like screaming, shouting and crying.
everything is getting to me and i get wound up and annoyed over the smallest thing.
Today i've had a few hours away from the children just to have some me time in the hope that i would feel a little better for it but as horrible as it may sound i just don't feel any better i really wish i did.

well sorry for another mini rant and post.
Hope all my readers and followers are ok xx

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment