I've been nominated :)

MAD Blog Awards

Thursday 30 June 2016

Look What Came Today



I recently became an independent business owner under forever living.
Having tried a few of their different products and loving them and also having a few family weddings coming up I decided I wanted to do and try the c9.
Now I'm addicted to energy drinks and during the c9 you have to cut out caffine ..
So before I start on my c9 journey I've decided that I need to start drinking more water and also cut out all my energy drinks.
So from tomorrow onwards I'm going to cut out the energy drinks, and start drinking more water and plan everything I need to so that I follow it to plan and stick to it.

I need to plan meals etc in advance and make sure I do a good shop so that I have everything I need in and ready.
I'm also going to share my journey and results with you all.
Please if you see/read my posts try and encourage me.

Keep your eye out for posts starting this weekend.

Kelly x

1 comment: