I've been nominated :)

MAD Blog Awards

Saturday 18 January 2014

Christmas and new year 2013

I haven't blogged for a while as i still don't have a laptop so im blogging tonight from my phone.
So for christmas this year me and the kids went to spend it with my friend and her children, it was different but we all had a really good day and the kids all enjoyed themselves.

Both DJ and Ruby were spoilt and had so many presents that alot of them are still in their boxes and yet to be played with.

New years eve we did what we normally do. that is going down to a friends house, my mum and stepdad also come and we all had some food, few drinks and music and some fireworks and sparklers in the garden.

Happy new year and best wishes for 2014 to all my followers.
I hope you all had a fab time. What did you get up to?


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment