I've been nominated :)

MAD Blog Awards

Saturday 18 January 2014

ARGHHH STRESSED

Well as many of my readers may no i have a 3year old. she is my youngest and god she makes me feel like i just want to scream.
Don't get me wrong i love her to bits and wouldn't change her for the world but she is so naughty, full of life, attitude everything you expect from a teenanger not a toddler.

I tidy up and within minuites she trashes the place.
I tell her of and she shouts and hits me.
Today i have been told by her to get out of her life, I don't think she understands what she is saying when she says it but still it hurts.
This girl of mine bounces from wall to wall and no matter what we do is always full of beans. she doesn't sleep untill 12-2am and im soo tierd i just want to scream shout and cry and sleep for a few days try and get some enery back.
Do any of you have proplems like this and feel like i am at this momment in time, if so what do you do. how do you control the tempers burn the energy of?
Any advice accepted.

sorry for my mini rant


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment