I've been nominated :)

MAD Blog Awards

Sunday 19 January 2014

Truprint review. Part 1

 www.truprint.co.uk 

I was lucky to recieve a few items from truprint to review.

To use the website i first set up an account which is free and easy to do and takes less than 5minuites.

Once my account was set up i had a good look around at the website and at what products were avalible.

You can choose from photo prints and various sizes. stationary. gifts and canvas prints plus much more.
All prices are clear to see and contact details are easy to find.
When purchasing from the website you can pay by various methods including paypal.

Truprint also have an app you can download onto your android phone where once downloaded you can sign into your account and upload your pictures, share them and order.

The photos i recieved were 6*4 in size and were photos i had taken using my mobile phone which has a 5mp camera.
They were easy to upload to the site and once on their were placed in an album.
My albums on their go by the date they were uploaded although you can choose to name your albums.

After ordering my photo prints i got a conformation email confirming my order which also stated times for printing and posting.
I recieved my order within four days of ordering them and they came well packaged.
As the photos i ordered had been taken using my mobile phone i didn't expect them to be great quality and thought they may end up being a little grainy but i'm pleased to say that they weren't the quality of them is exellent and im really pleased and will certainly be ordering more prints from them as i have hundreds of the children i want printing.

I also recieved a few other items which i will be reviewing in another post

I have recieved these prints to review free of charge.
All opinions are my own


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment