I've been nominated :)

MAD Blog Awards

Monday 14 January 2013

GIFTSONLINE4U.COM

Are you looking for something to buy for someone but unsure of what to buy, Want to get them something different to what you would normally buy, Then I recommend you check out http://www.giftsonline4u.com/

They have a wide range of gifts to choose from, Not only can you search by gift type, you can also search by price, They have gifts for all occasions, from Christmas, valentines, fathers day, birthdays and so much more.
I have spent hours browsing their site and would be over the moon if I were to receive some gifts from their and have mentioned their site to a few friends and family members

I also like the fact that their contact number is clearly noted at the top of the page, and not only do they except credit/debit card as payment but they also except pay pal.


I think this engraved compact mirror is absolutely stunning, I also like that you can have it engraved with a personal message all for just £34.99, Not only is it something you could use but it would also make a lovely keepsake gift.

Not only do they have some lovely gifts for women but they also have gifts to suit baby's and children and men, They even have personalised football gifts with a wide range of football teams to choose from.
I have already found the gift I will be purchasing for my step-dad for his birthday later in the year


 
A personalised zippo lighter with the Liverpool football team logo on the front and on the back of the lighter you can add your choice of message, again a great gift to receive, and also one to keep for just £34.99

When choosing a personalised item, it is easy to do, and you can also follow an easy how to tutorial, and whats more is that postage to the UK is free no matter how little or how much you spend.
I highly recommend you check out their site.

You can also find them on twitter and facebook

http://www.giftsonline4u.com/

http://www.facebook.com/GiftsOnline4U?fref=ts

https://twitter.com/GiftsOnline4U

No comments:

Post a Comment