I've been nominated :)

MAD Blog Awards

Friday 4 January 2013

A Rare Night Out

Last month I had a rare night out with my auntie, A few friends were also out.
I only went to my local town about a mile from where I live, and to one of the local pubs, Their was a drag act on and I have to say I was happy I went out as I had such a fantastic night.

 Me and my auntie singing simply the best in the pub, I have to say I can't sing to save my life I was lucky I didn't smash any of the windows with my voice, But its all fun


This is me and the drag act, coming towards the end of the night, as you can see by my face

 Me and a young lad called jamie, Believe it or not jamie is only 18, Im 28 and used to babysit for him, strange how I now end up in the pub joining him for a few drinks
 My lovely auntie and one of her best and oldest friends, They have been friends since they were in school, My auntie is the one of the right wearing a black jacket
Me and jay, he was chewing on that straw for some reason most of the night, My eyes look evil, their soo red

No comments:

Post a Comment