I've been nominated :)

MAD Blog Awards

Friday 4 January 2013

New Years Eve 2012

NEW YEARS EVE 2012

Most new years eve for the past 7 years, Their is a few of us who get together, Their's myself and my 2 children, My mum and step-dad, My friend emma and her partner steve and their 2 children.
Also any one else who turns up and decides to join us.
We all gather in one house and have a few drinks together whilst the kids play or watch dvds, we then around 10.30ish start to get the kids ready and wrapped up warm to walk to our local town to watch the fireworks at midnight from the castle.

A picture of the kids monkeying around, trying to get them to sit still and have a nice picture was a task in itself, after taking 3 or 4 of them making faces I gave up



The top picture is of me and emma, This was just before we were about to start walking, I'm already merry their, The picture below is of dj and kai pulling their party poppers


Ruby flat out in the pram, she did well as she was awake until 11.30pm, woke up for 2 seconds whilst the fireworks on and went straight back to sleep, The 2nd picture is of kai, dj and another friend with their sparklers.






And the lost lot of pictures are a few of the fireworks, Sorry their not brill but by this time I was slightly worse for wear, and the last picture was taken when we got back in from seeing the fireworks, It's my step-dad who was also a little drunk and thought it was funny to pretend to be a reindeer.

I have to say that 2012 wasn't the best year for me, so I am glad that it is finally over, although new years eve was fantastic, but again I was with my kids, great friends and family.
I am looking forward to 2013 and what it has in store for me as I have a few goals I hope to reach, although I won't tell you about them just yet.

Happy new year to all who read my blog, I hope 2013 brings you lots of luck, love and happiness
What are your aims, goals and wishes for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment